Sunday, August 20, 2006

Amazing Scrapping kids...

Yesterday..I had a little crop session at home with Mich......while we are scrapping...Jeromel decides to get out his craft bag and so some scrapping too. I was a tad pre-occupied with my layout and during the course of the afternoon...he comes and begs for a few photos...which I gave him ....so that he would leave me to scrap in peace. To my amazement....he produced some lovely works of art...in fact....he did 7 layouts compared to the one that I did!!!

Shirley popped by as well for a visit and Abby got into scrapping with Jeromel as well...enjoyed herself so much that she didn't want to leave! What do you think of his scrapping work? I might have to wrangle him a spot on Arty Pants junior DT!! Does he qualify Judy?

I'll be back later to post some of my own layouts...stay tuned.

3 comments:

connie said...

WOW ruey.. ur amazing talent runs in the family... the kiddies layouts are fantasic!!!...love them and they are sooo very cute....
take care
Love Connie....

jodee76 said...

Wow Ruey, His stuff is amazing! Obviously takes a lot of notice of what you do! Bring him into the store when you get a chance and mum'll give him some stuff to play around with and use for her junior DT.

judee d said...

Definetely Ruey, I think another spot is open for the JDT. Got to keep all these kids off the streets, I am determined.
Keep Healthy and smiling
Judee