Friday, September 01, 2006

1st day of Spring!!

Yay....officially the end of winter ...and what better way to celebrate Spring than with an explosion of flowers!! Layout at the top is of Kylie's gorgeous daughter Hannah. I've also done a canvas of her for her 3rd birthday using the exact same photo...so I will post it later.

The Nature's Gifts layout is the most pinkest and flowery layout I have done on my son. Again, another photo of him in our magnolia tree. DH loved this photo so much that he printed off an A4 size copy and gave it to me to scrap with. What a challenge. I do love the outcome...and so does Basic Grey because they accepted it into their gallery!
Dream layout - love the photo of Jeromel daydreaming while looking out the window...and I changed it to b&w so that I could use my new Capetown papers. I've done hand stitching, some beading and stuck 7 gypsies stickers onto chipboard to make them 'pop'...and used my last black petaloo flower!
And then two more small 8x8 layouts for Jeromel's ABC Album....can't believe that there are only 6 more to go before the album is complete....we've just been told by Sri that we have till the end of September to finish it. Yikes since they're the toughest....UVWXYZ!!!


Yah...all in all...I've had a very very productive week scrap wise. Asides from these layouts...I've also done an explosion album and a canvas....so very pleased!!

8 comments:

connie said...

Ruey, stunning as always.. i just love your art!!!
we will have to get on jodies back..lol ..(sorry jodie!!)
we want a DT crop DAY!!! yeah....
Talk soon..
C..xx

jilly said...

Ruey these layouts are SENSATIONAL! You are amazing!!!!

Can I put a link to you on my blog????

xxJill

jilly said...

Ruey these are sensational! Your work is awesome!!!!!! Can I put a link to you on my blog?????
xxJill

Anonymous said...

man these are STUNNING!!! Sensational LO's. Hey, do you still need a poppet stamp?

Crissy Gaylor said...

OMG!!! Can you please send some of that scrapping mojo my way? :)
I love magnolias! Gorgeous flowers and that layout is just PERFECT!
:) Crissy
P.S. Can we get a look at that canvas?

Sarah said...

Hi Ruey, I've finally found my way over to your blog and am now putting two and two together....like the For Keeps spread and Arty Pants DT. I love your work...your layouts are gorgeous!!

Sarah said...

Hi Ruey, I have finally discovered your blog and am now putting two and two together :) Loved your layouts in For Keeps and your layouts here are just gorgeous :)

Kylie said...

Beautiful as always. :)