Thursday, September 14, 2006

Tagged!


It has been a quiet week on the scrap front....my mojo has gone awol. This is just not ON!!!
I think Mojo may be sleeping though.....ok...last Saturday...my darling DH made plans for us to go out with friends...at first it was just to our friend's house...but last min, they said....no let's go out to Crown instead. They came and picked us up and to cut a long story short...we didn't come home till 5am!! I grabbed 3 hours of sleep and had to be up because I was having Mich and Jane over for a crop session. I just made it because Mich arrived just as I got out of the shower...and I was very thankful that I had made our lunch the day before....beautiful Beef Rendang. We had a great time chatting while scrapping and over about 6 hours.....I got one 8x8 layout done...yah...one 8x8 layout!!! Tee hee....that'll teach me never to do this ever again!!!

Anyways....I got tagged by the super chickadee Chrissy

1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? Right here where we are living....we love the area but could do with a bigger brand spanking new house.

2. What’s your favorite article of clothing? At home..my tracky daks and tshirt.

3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? Nice butt

4. What’s the last CD that you bought? ooooh.....long long time ago.....do blanks count?

5. Where’s your favorite place to be? On the Chiro's table

6. Where’s your least favorite place to be? Dentist chair

7. What’s your favorite place to be massaged? Shoulders and neck and back and head and ....can you tell I love massages???

8. Strong in mind or strong in body? Mind

9. What time do you wake up in the morning? 6.45am

10. What is your favorite Kitchen appliance? My dishwasher....don't know how I lived without one for so long

11. What makes you really angry? Suicide bombers and bombs in general....war...bloodshed...hunger

12. If you could play an instrument what would it be? Guitar

13. Favorite color? Red since black isn't officially a colour - so my son tells me.

14. Sports car or SUV? SUV (people mover)

15. Do you believe in an afterlife? Yes

16. Favorite children’s book? Enid Blyton

17. What’s your favorite season? Autumn

18. What is your least favorite household chore? It's all bad bad bad....but the worst would be ironing!

19. If you could have one super-power, what would it be? Umm....to predict the tattslotto numbers just for one big draw.

20. If you have a tattoo what is it? I'd love a dragonfly...but have a needle phobia...

21. Can you juggle? Nope

22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to? My paternal grandfather....he is my only grandparent who I didn't get to know.

23. What food do you hate the most? Oatmeal

24. What’s in the boot of your car? Tarp...jumper leads.....air pump....picnic bag & rug

25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger? SUSHI!!!!

There wasn't a question 23 !!! So I made one up....lol

Ok...I am tagging Shirley and Mich

5 comments:

Julie said...

Hi there I found my way to your blog through Jodie's from Arty Pants. I'm on the AP DT too.

Loved the layout and the answers to your tag questions.

Do you mind very much if I add a link to your blog in mine.

connie said...

Great answers Ruey!!!!...

C..xxx

Sarah said...

Love this layout. Sounds like you had a fun time cropping!

Crissy Gaylor said...

I did not have a question 13 and only noticed when Connie pointed it out! LOL! Love that layout!!!
Hope your mojo returns. :)

Anonymous said...

Your mojo and my mojo have gone on holiday together I think!! I want it BACK!! WAAAHHH!! OK enough psychoness now.