Tuesday, April 15, 2008

And who would have thought?????

Yah...who would have thought that I would be called an Inspirational Scrapper....hehehe...yes....I know half of you are laughing and saying 'in your dreams Ruey'....but it's true....I mean...it's on the WWW so it must be true right?  hehehe......


Ok....seriously, I was truly honoured to be asked and then I felt pressure to come up with a fun and easy OTP item.  But I had a great time doing it!!  Thanks heaps to the fabulous Artz De Scrap DT for your support during our Crop for Kids campaign and for asking me to be Miss April!!

5 comments:

Pandachu said...

Ruey, u make a fab Miss April! Congrats!

Vivs said...

hey congrats Ruey! you deserved it and you make us Bruneian proud hehe :)

Jasmin B said...

Of course you are an INSPIRATIONAL SCRAPPER!

And your tutorial at Artz is superb!! Lovin' it!!

Nicole Aspinall said...

Of course you are an inspiration!! I already called you inspirational - and a celebrity!!! And I named a kit after you! LOL, you inspire ME! Your noodle boxes are sooo cute - looks like fun!!

Sue said...

Congrats Ruey! Well deserved :)
I have PMd you my addy on EB (re: RAK) - couldnt find your email addy anywhere, thanks, mwah :)