Sunday, July 16, 2006

Everyday Moments Album competition

For Keeps is running an 8 month long competition along with 10 sponsors (Basic Grey, Scenic Route, Junkitz, Li'l Davis, Heidi Swapp, sei, Sassafrass Lass, Carolee's creations, Micheal Miller, and Strano)....where each month, there will be a little bag of free products from the sponsor of the month with the mag and you have to use those products to create 3 layouts following a particular theme. Still with me?

In a nutshell....this month is Junkitz and theme is Family. So 3 layouts using Junkitz products that came with the mag with 80% of the products used being from the list of sponsors. So all in all....24 layouts to do. I've opted to do a landscape 8.5x11 as I have never done that before...so another challenge for me. So far...I've done two layouts and loving it heaps.

First layout is Legacy of Love featuring my parents and my children. Totally love this layout and I used clear dimensional paint, black dimensional paint, Pebeo Crystal touch and glitter!!




















Second layout features my hubby Joseph and our boys. Again...lots of Junkitz products and I had a lot of fun using the paper punches.

One more Junkitz layout to do...which is half done on my table...will probably finish it tonight. Thanks sooo much for looking!!

No comments: