LOL....that's what she said when she tagged me...so here I go fulfilling my princess duties...
1. How old are you? 38.........lol....on the doorstep of turning 40!
2. How many kids do you have if any? 3 handsome boys - Jordan 17, Jarryd 15 and Jeromel 5
3. Are you married, single, divorced, widow? Married
4. What is your occupation? Nanny
5. What are your passions? My husband, children, family, scrapbooking and passionate about enjoying life
6. Are you a dreamer or a dream seeker? Oh a dreamer for sure...and sometimes, I will move out of procrastination and dreaming mode and go make it come true.
7. Are you happy with the way your life has turned out? Yah....I am happy....I've been married 19 years and still so much in love. I have really great kids. I wish we had more money for a bigger house, more holidays........but then that's a wish that the majority of people have.....so essentially....I am happy with the way my life has turned out.
8. Are you a scrapper and if so how many hours a week do you scrap? How many hours do I scrap? I think the question is how many hours am I not doing something scrap related. LOL.....I'm obsessed.
9. What do you want to do before you die? I'd love to travel around the world and I'd love to fly over Antartica.
10. What is your favorite food? Noooooodles!!! I'm a typical asian gal who loves her hawker stall type food.
11. What is the food you hate the most? Oatmeal....can't stand the smell of it...can't even bring it upon myself to cook it for the kids.
12. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? oh...there are so many....how do I choose? I am a ditzy klutz.....I embarass myself a lot......I get embarassed about myself.....enough said.
13. What is the happiest day of your life thus far? Today because I am alive and enjoying life. Tomorrow is looking great too.
14. Are you a neat freak? Or a dirty house cleaner? What is a dirty house cleaner? Who would clean a clean house? I'm a slave driver....I pay my older sons to vacumn and clean toilets...they also tackle dishes. I'm not a neat freak....I'm not obsessive.....with 3 boys my house is cluttered and can get messy...but it's not dirty.
So now I guess I have to tag three people.....so am tagging....Miss Jane , Rachael Axton and Jodie Armitage
Why these 3 super talented ladies? Curiosity I guess.....nah..just like to get to know them a little bit better. LOL