Monday, May 08, 2006

3 layouts from me today!!!


Wow...can't believe it....3 layouts from me today. Did one this morning for the Amazing race challenge....had to scrap about why we are like/unlike our mother.

My journalling says:
You like travelling light like a backpacker
while I have to shop and have proper luggage
You enjoy museums and art galleries,
while I prefer shopping and movies

You like simple homecooked meals,
while I prefer to dine out.

I think we can agree
that travelling together
is not a great idea!





Then late this afternoon...I decided to do this layout...just for fun.....have had the papers and the photos ready to do for a while...just needed the right mood to do it. Titled: Don't Worry, It's All Good

And....is it all good today? Yep....I did my grocery shopping, I did the kinder run, I did 2 loads of laundry, I tidied up, I cooked dinner and I scrapped!! It's all good!

3 comments:

Michelle W. said...

yay for 3 new layouts! Love the one about your mom!!

shmj said...

WOW!!! You accomplished all that in 1 day?! You are on the roll, Babe! :)

Anonymous said...

woohoo...lovely layouts! :)