Friday, May 12, 2006

More layouts!!


Firstly....a layout of Mich...this was done as an Elsie Flannigan scraplift for an Amazing Race challenge and it was soo much fun to do. Very very fast layout ...I think the clue was posted at 11pm and by midnight I was done! I loved using all the embellishments on this...you will find heaps of Christina Cole products, Mambi chester rub ons, Chip chatter flowers, there are brads, bling blings and a whole lot more. Title of this layout??? Gotta be me!!

This one was also for the Amazing race.....clue was emailed at 11am and I was not feeling too well...so didn't get to my computer till about noon...layout took hardly any time to do at all. The layout had to be done minimalist style with lots and lots of white space. While it was fun....I think it is a bit too bare for me.....I will ponder upon this for a while and see how it sits with me...often, I will find that it grows on me even more. Journalling says Your laughter brings all the colours of the rainbow to our lives. We love you so much.

Okay it is once again Friday and time to think about the weekend. Nothing much planned for this weekend...some minor renovation job to do tomorrow afternoon in between basketball games (the boys play...not me...tee hee). In the last few nights, we caught up with Prison Break, the real Amazing Race and Survivor Exile Island, Desperate Housewives and Greys Anatomy......little fact: I hardly ever watch tvshows on tv....I prefer to download them off the internet and watch them without ads and be up to date with USA. So this weekend....I want to catch up on LOST.

Scrapping wise....I have a roadblock to do tomorrow...clue hinted at making friends....I will get the clue at about 11am tomorrow...so looking forward to that. We've been told that there is a Yield and Elimination pitstop ahead...so hoping to get to the pit stop quickly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love the one of Mich too. I love the black background and then all those colours. I'm loving your use of colour in all your LO's and your eye for design.

Anonymous said...

OMGosh!!! the first LO is bloody fantastic!!! WOW WOW!! I love it :)

Sri said...

Love what you did on the Amazing Race. Keep the great LOs coming!