Sunday, May 21, 2006

Dare to be Sassy!!!

Did this super quick layout for the Amazing Race.....well...it was a pitstop clue and my god....all hands on deck....my table got into a mess.....the floor around me was full of supplies...my hands were shaking...and oh the adrenalin rush!!! I got it done and we are team number 3....wooo hooo. Clue this time was to be inspired by the Christina Aguilera Pepsi ad. So I came up with this little layout featuring my Sassy niece Tiamara.

The other layout I finally did was for another amazing race (lol...yah....I am one of two people I know who are doing two scrapping amazing races at the same time). Challenge was to use at least 6 photos and scrap about my family. I've always wanted to do this....very very simple layout with maximum impact.
And oh yes....there is more....for the BB Amazing race....my AR partner Jay and I had to do a Time Capsule layout on what's happened so far in 2006. We decided to do an interactive layout with lots of added things so it was like a real time capsule. The BB AR rules are that we have to do half of the layout...physically half....so on each page....we have done half each. Jay did the orange bits and I did the blue/green bits.












1 comment:

Michelle W. said...

awww. I love them all!!! Just gorgeous!