And then I got the thing I really really wanted for mother's day. I had 4 more spaces left on my pandora bracelet. So I got DH to take the boys to the Trewarne's and they each picked out a bead to complete my bracelet. It was soooooo beautifully wrapped up.....and I love what they picked out. A silver heart from Joseph, pink glass bead from Jeromel, silver teddy bear from Jarryd and a swirly silver bead from Jordan.
I also got a stash of things from Jeromel.....from the $4 I gave him to spend at the mother's day stall....he got me a red soft microfleece scarf (perfect to embellish...hehehe), a little pink notebook, a pink pen and a lip gloss. pretty good for $4!! He also made me a card...and I got a rice stress ball and a couple of pet rocks. hehehe...very cute.
We had planned on going out....but I wasn't feeling too crash hot....so I snoozed, watched a movie....just lazed around and we got some chinese takeaway for dinner. It was a fabulous day.
This week has been great....spending lots of time with DH....we have been watching movies everynight!!! Yesterday I went out to lunch with Kylie for her 30th birthday.....we went to TGIFridays at Doncaster........utterly yummy food and we had a great time chatting and catching up while Emma ate Heinz Ketchup like it was soup. Kylie, next time you won't have to order her a meal at all...just give her the little bowl of ketchup and one chip. LOL
Ok...I've been tagged....6 unimportant facts about me.....
1. I love my pillow....dentons.....I missed my pillow when I went on holidays....I took my pillow to a scrap retreat.
2. I love pjs.....but only pj bottoms. Prefer a tshirt as a top....just a non matching tshirt...and then flanny pants.....I don't like them to match. Don't ask me why!
3. I'm a bit hesitant when it comes to Korean food. I don't know what to order ...someone needs to take me to a korean restaurant.
4. After many years of being totally ignorant when it comes with ipods and mp3 players.....I'm now in the 'know'....I've joined the ranks of the gadget lovers....I have an iphone!
5. My fav tvshows are Greys Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Prison Break, Lost, Criminal Minds and Cashmere Mafia.
6. I'm 39 again this year!!!!
hehehe....I don't know who else to tag....this tag has done it's round many times....so I'm going to tag......the scrappers who live far far away....inspirational girls......Liza, Wati, Naddie, Emily, Pandachu & Jasmin.