Sunday, December 07, 2008

Cards published!!!

I've had more cards published in the last 2 issues of Creative Cardmaking and papercraft.  I've really been enjoying cardmaking in the last 6 months.  These cards were in Issues 14 and 15.

Pop up cards - in a boy theme.  Very easy to make and lots of fun to make.  I used the Inque Boutique stamps....available from Kiti Q.  hehehe

Tri-fold card.  Opens up to say Just because ....I miss you... a bunch.  I think I need to make another one of these as I really like it and it also uses up a lot of small odd pieces of scraps!
Ultra simple card.  No patterned paper at all.  Stamped heat embossed image of the bird which I cut out and coloured.  Used those big Heidi Swapp flowers everyone has in their stash and the card base just has a simple stamped heat embossed flourish.  And of course some bling.
A belated birthday card.  Everyone should have a couple of these in their stash...it's just too easy to make and lots of fun.  Is it bad to plan a belated card???
A pop out card.  Oh so easy and cute cute cute!!  Yet again another boyish card.  It's too easy to make girls cards......but boys cards are so much harder to make esp those cutesy ones for kids under 7.

No comments: