Monday, December 08, 2008

oh by the way Santa....

Dear Santa

Please delete number 3 from my wish list.  I've succumbed and purchased myself a subscription to the Real Living magazine.  And now I'm in trouble with Mrs Vass because she thinks I'm not doing a proper wish list.  A wish list just for wishing.  For me.. a wish list is like a 'to buy' list.  Ok...so after a bit of a think....I have other things to add to my wish list....

3. clear vases (big tall wide cylindrical ones)
4.  Big bundle of decorative twigs and sticks - oh I don't know what exactly they are called...but I've seen them in homeware stores.  Big enough to make a striking display.
5. Scrapbook Trends Digital Scrapbooking ideas book
6. Stampin Up Deer Friends set
7. Hero Arts Sparkle embossing powder
8. Medium Bag optimiser from bagorganiser.com.au

lots of love
Ruey - who promises to try and not knock off anymore items off her wish list until 2009

1 comment:

Lyndal said...

I think I'll be in trouble too LOL!
Great to catch up on Friday :)