Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I won!!

I entered the Scrapbook Creations Mini book challenge and won! For a long time, I've always wanted to do an altered puzzle and one day finally decided to bite the bullet and do it. It wasn't even specifically done for the mag challenge....or any other forum challenge....I just did it for me. I had a lot of fun putting it together in a few hours. A week later, I decided to enter it into the mini book challenge. And a few days later, Nurizz from a singaporean scrap forum told me that I won. I was sooo excited....was hoping it would get published in the magazine...but it doesn't look like it will happen because asides from my prize being sent out....they have not contacted me. This little win however made me even more determined to get one layout published this year.

No comments: